Friday, September 3, 2010

So I've been thinking...

These are the words that scare The General.  The topic of the thinking is usually less worrisome, but the fact that I've been doing it always throws him for a loop!  So some of the most recent thinking has been

  • I don't want to go back to work
  • I think Beautiful Girl should go to a childminder rather than a creche
  • I need (is that the same as want?) a new car
  • we should do more "family time" activities
  • I need to find some sort of pen that's also a torch so I can write down my blog ideas in the middle of the night without having to turn on my phone light or scribble in the pitch black on God knows what, possibly a bib or something...
  • I might try a mad colour to dye my hair
Maybe it's no wonder he worries...

No comments:

Post a Comment