Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Where's the explorer gone?

My internet explorer icon has gone missing. I'm not sure how I go about reporting it. Do I have to wait til I'm sure it's gone at least 24hours? I can't say when it vanished, as I tend to use firefox. I save explorer for when I want to look up something embarrassing (like wedding stuff I'm still interested in, coming on to a year later...I know, I know, a very shameful habit) or shopping for things I don't want The Brig to know I'm looking at (like more shoes, or more shoes, or sometimes even presents for him). Then, y'see, I can delete the browsing history and he's none the wiser, where if I delete the history in firefox, all the saved usernames are gone and I have to try to remember what I called myself for the online grocery shopping, or the newspaper, or my email... My tech support (ahem, The Brig) has had stern words with me in the past about not changing up my usernames and passwords between sites or at regular intervals, so thank God for auto-filling boxes.

But now I'm in a quandry...if I ask him to find the explorer he's going to want to know why, and I really, really, really want to google Uggs!

2 comments:

  1. Try google chrome, its faster than explorer, and more user friendly.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must have a look at it...I'm a bit of a technophobe, terrified of new things like that!

    ReplyDelete